Thursday, April 2, 2009

Moose Update

Hello. Clearly it's been a while since I last wrote, and this one will be brief. I've been working at Home Depot as a cashier - which mostly involves me standing at the front of the aisle looking for ways to occupy myself. I've hurt my knee, a little bit from all the standing... but anyway, it's work, and the people are nice. On the other hand, it's taken a lot more energy out of me, and I have so much less time, so boo to that.

In other, more cheerful news: I got a call at work a few hours ago from the UCLA admissions office. I called them back during my break, and I'm in! 5 and 0 now - Vanderbilt, Duke, Northwestern, NYU, and UCLA. Still waiting on the other 5. On a related note, we went to Duke almost 2 weeks ago (2 weeks already???) and there are pictures and words to share about the trip. I promise I'll write it soon... I just need to get time, energy, inspiration, and wherewithal to all meet in a space in my head for a little bit. Anyway I worked till 9:30, and I have to be into work at 8, so (though it could be worse) I think I'll be going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment