Saturday, July 16, 2016

Happy birthday, Dad!!

My dad has always been an adventurer, and that hasn't changed. Today he is celebrating his birthday off on another wonderful adventure, spending some time at the YMAA retreat center in the mountains of Northern California where cell reception is spotty enough to encourage unplugging.

I may not have been able to call to wish you a happy birthday, but I have birthday gifts for you here...(and still have a couple letters the kids wrote and your Father's Day stuff...clearly making it to the post office is not one of my strong suits). But in the meantime, I thought you might like to see some of the pictures I found in our old photo box!

Dad, Al, Mom, Me...I have no idea where this was or what that box of "pink peppermint" is.

Sandy, Al, Dad...I kinda like how the water looks like a view coming off the hat!!

The back of this says "Scott and Al surfing the San Juan"

Dad with his Grandma Rosie - who never did like having her picture taken...

Molly, Dad, Me, Grandma Carol, Meghan
Happy birthday, dad. I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment