Thursday, August 20, 2009

Too Much!

Today is the first day that Cadie and I are home by ourselves while James is taking his first steps towards fulfilling his dream. It is an exciting day for everyone, and Cadence and I wish him all the best. :-) We Love You, Baba!!! HAVE FUN!!

And as if that wasn't enough, within 10 minutes of waking up this morning, Cadence turned to me and said "Mama, don't call me a baby, 'cause I'm just a person." and also "Wow, Mama, that curtain feels fascinating."

What happened? Everyone grew up and moved on to the next level during the night! Aia!

2 comments:

  1. You have really got to stop that kid from growing so fast-otherwise she'll become too independent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you so-o-o-o much! Cadnece you are growing older already. Wish I could see you.
    Love,
    Nanna Marianna

    ReplyDelete