Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dealing with growing up.

I discovered this evening that my little Cadie-ladie's feet are no longer the innocent soft baby feet I found so fun to squeeze. They're still fun to squeeze and tickle, but they've now been hardened by many months of bouncing and dashing from one end of the apartment to the next. Yet another sign that our little girl is not a baby anymore.

In other news, I am going to endeavor to post a touch more frequently and hopefully cultivate some semblance of continuity. For example, I've now had my computer which I was so upset about having to go retrieve, that same night. I would've liked to have followed up a little more promptly.

Luckily, I have no one to answer to but myself (for now, at least... maybe Kate and I can trick people into becoming addicted to our every word through some sort of brainwashing and we will have people clamoring to have me post more often...)

No comments:

Post a Comment