Wednesday, July 1, 2009

5 years ago today, July 1

July 1, 2004 saw:

Another (though still not the most!) brilliant sunset out my bedroom window, after a long and exciting day at the workshop. If I'm not mistaken, this was our first day of Karlmaria De Boeck's Le Coq class....It's all about the protomovement!
my hurried notes from this day say:

outer movements = showing(indicating)
inner movements = how we really react & move (being)
...
It's not "I am falling," rather "I falling."

I also have a quote:
"Margaret is how you say, liney?"

That was Karelmaria, who claimed to only know 70 english words, attempting to explain how to adapt to differences in physicality. I think he was trying to say that she was tall and thin.


July 1, 2009 saw:

Our little family heading over for a playdate at Colin's house with Kate, Nadia and Mia (and of course, all their Mamas.)

1 comment: