Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Super Special Day

Today is a very special day, what with it being valentine's day, the chinese new year, and, perhaps most importantly around here, James's 25th Birthday!


To the latter, I want to publicly send James this brief message, which I've already stuck on his facebook and will gladly put in any public forum I have at my disposal, because he deserves it and I'm proud to call him my husband:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY my love!!! I'm so happy to be here and celebrating with you...I'm so proud of you and all of your growth and accomplishments over the past few years...and I'm so glad that you're the father of my children...Amazing! wonderful! hurrah! HAPPY!!!
I love you so much, and look forward to getting to spend the next 25 years with you, agonizing over raising these little bugs and changing the world. :-)


Happy Valentine's day to you all, xing nian kuai le, and Happy James's birthday to you all! come celebrate with us!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment