Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Baba's Day!

Happy Father's Day!


These ladies have been up to something today...





(I love that shot...)

They've been collaborating and working quite well together:






And the end result was so beautiful, it moved them to tears!


Happy Father's Day, James! I hope you enjoy your super special card. You are an amazing father, and our ladies are so lucky to have you. I am also extremely lucky to have you, as a partner in this awesome endeavor...even if you do have a hard time waking up in the middle of the night when both kids are crying and someone's made a huge mess at 3am. You deal with my sleepy wrath with an admirable grace, and it doesn't go unnoticed.

Here's a message from Cadence, transcribed to the best of my abilities:

Happy Baba's day! I love you my dad. I love you so much you have love all over you and so if you get hungry at night then you can eat it all up and not be hungry any more. I want mama to tell you that I want to wake you up so that you can play with me. But you were having trouble waking up this morning. I am going to bounce on you and give you lots of kisses so you'll have energy.

We love you, James!
Love Cadence, Hazel, and Kate

1 comment:

  1. I love my girls! Today has been a terrific Baba's Day.

    ReplyDelete