Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The oddest dream...

First, apologies for not having written anything here in longer than I dare to look up. It's been a while, and this won't do much to make up for it. Things have been crazy in the Yu/Johnson household, to say the least. We've been extraordinarily busy - me with a couple jobs, and Kate dealing with a couple kids while I'm out. That, and we've been having a lot of visitors, including a visit from a very 'cool' chick:

and then... there was a transformation!


a duck?


no nonsense


keeping an eye on me


and then, off cruising


a smile!


for the papparazzi


I was sleeping, was it just a dream?

2 comments:

  1. that is the best costume ever. but it definitely requires the sunglasses and no-nonsense face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha, why is Cadence the cutest kid ever?

    ReplyDelete