Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Look

As I alluded to a few days ago, Kate and I have been working on a new look for our blog. That new look has now been implemented, as you can probably see. I still need to work out a number of kinks... the biggest being that I had to go back to the classic template to make this work, but I liked the features our previous not-classic template offered. That, however, requires coding rather differently, and I haven't figured out how all that works yet. So, please, consider this a work in progress.

On the bright side, this new layout represents Kate and my first from-scratch layout. Kate and I worked together on design ideas in Photoshop, and then I used that design to create what you see here. This wasn't a perfect translation of our original idea, but yeah, work in progress and all that.

Hope you like it!

1 comment: