Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Law School Updates

So, if you know me, you probably know that I've been applying to law schools. Well, the results have started coming in! I am now officially accepted into Vanderbilt Law School, and I'm almost definitely accepted into Duke Law. It's still sinking in, I knew I'd get into some schools, but I'd also geared myself up for the possibility of getting rejected... now I'm not sure what to do with myself.

Cadence and Kate are very proud, though. And I'm proud of myself, too; I'm just having some trouble letting myself feel it. Either way, in a few months, Cadence and I are going to have an awful lot of reading to do!

7 comments:

  1. HURRAH!!!

    But you'll have to lose the beard, I fear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I'm with Kate! That is fabulous! Now you have choices! What could be better? I only hope I can live up to your standards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm i suppose many congratulations are in order.

    it's weird, but i feel more excited hearing this news than when i got excepted to med school

    ReplyDelete