Tuesday, August 23, 2016

22x22 for 22: Day 4/3

For an explanation of what we're doing here, click HERE

We have been hoping to have cool creative videos each day, but today I was so beat by the time we got home I fell asleep on the couch, so James got the kids all ready for bed, then woke me up to do pushups and bedtime. So, messy living room shots all around!

Calliope filmed for Cadence and Hazel:


(Fun fact; the shirt Hazel is wearing as a nightgown is from a YMAA tournament I participated in at least twenty years ago...)

And then Hazel filmed for the rest of us...but the phone ran out of storage and stopped recording before we finished, so this shows most but not all of our set. Despite my passenger I tried my best to do fully planked pushups, made it about halfway through before I had to switch to my knees.  Better spinal alignment this time, but worse hair management, makes it look like I'm dropping my head even worse than yesterday!




No comments:

Post a Comment